With the Game of Thrones series wrapping up in less than two weeks, I figured I’d throw my predictions in and see how much I guess right.
Warning! Possible spoilers
- Daenerys invades King’s Landing and destroys the Lannister army and the Greyjoy fleet.. Drogon is unstoppable. The Unsullied & Dothraki become ruthless under Daenerys & Grey Worm’s leadership.
- The Mountain kills Grey Worm.
- The Hound and the Mountain fight to the death, the Hound wins but is mortally wounded. Arya saves his life this time.
- Daenerys wins the Iron Throne and becomes queen. She creates her first council with Tyrion, Varys, Ser Davos, Gendry, and Jon.
- Daenerys orders Cersei to be executed. Tyrion begs for mercy. Daenerys refuses and charges Tyrion of treason.
- Varys conspires with Sansa to make Jon the king. Daenerys catches him and executes Varys. Jon starts to question Daenerys state of mind.
- Jaime arrives in King’s Landing and rescues Tyrion and Cersei.
- Arya finds the Lannisters and kills Cersei. Arya and Jaime kill each other.
- Daenerys thinks Sansa helped Tyrion escape. She orders her army to march against the North. Jon is forced to kill Daenerys and Drogon.
- Bronn kills Tyrion for not being able to keep his word.
- Jon returns to the North with Tormund.
- The Hound lives the rest of his life in the farm house where he killed the father and his child.
- Sansa is queen of the North and the Seven Kingdoms is no more.